to sales with Sage Business Cloud X3.
Software for established businesses looking for
greater efficiency, flexibility and insight.
and on a global scale
Sage X3 is a tier 2 Business Management Solution, includes a broad set of functions to control and accelerate your company’s core business processes, end to end. For each function, the system comes with an extensive set of parameters which helps adjust the software to your unique requirements and workflows. Additionally, the system can be extended with complementary software from Sage and certified partners for industry-specific applications, and the development tools available enable further
customizations when needed.
This section covers the basic functions delivered as part of the core solution. Refer to Digit Hub
Technologies Ltd Contact details to get more information and possibly a demonstration on each
function. The scope and options of the solution recommended for your business may vary based on
Why Choose Sage X3?
From accounting and cash management to budgets and reporting, Sage X3 handles it all with ease. Global financial management is also simplified by sharing common data among foreign sites, while respecting specific usage rules, currencies, and regulations. Capture and analyse every detail of your company’s financial status and make decisions, fast with:
- General ledger
- Accounts receivable, accounts payable
- Cash management, bank management
- Cost accounting
- Budgets, commitments
- Fixed assets management
- Employee expense management
- Financial reporting
- Analytical dimensions
Manage your supply chain with clarity and confidence. With powerhouse analytics capabilities, Sage X3 enables you to deliver on time, every time. It includes the tools you need for location management, quality control and sampling, traceability, inventory replenishment, physical counting, and more. Simply and easily manage your inventory from movements and transactions to quality control and replenishment:
- Flexible data model incl. technical, commercial and management data, multiple units, multi-site, multi-company, multi-warehouse and location.
- Stock movements: receipts, order preparation, shipment preparation, delivery, returns and Stock inquiries
- Quality control and traceability
- Physical counting
- Stock valuation (multiple methods)
- Replenishment and inter-site transfers
- Analytics and decision tools
With out-of-the-box marketing and customer service capabilities, Sage X3 gives you the tools you need to make the most of every customer interaction. Get a 360° view of all your customers across sales, marketing, customer service and support to:
- Marketing campaigns: budget and campaign scheduling and monitoring, scripts, direct mail and phone wizard, trade shows and press campaigns.
- Commercial contact management, calls, tasks, appointments and synchronization with Microsoft Outlook®
- Customer support: after-sales management, customer installed base history, warranty, service contracts and service requests management.
- Product knowledge base
- Decision tools: marketing, pre-sales & after-sales performance workbench
Supply chain management
Understand all your purchase points with clarity, take advantage of the best pricing and discounts, and reallocate spending on the fly. Avoid overspending by ensuring you get the right price, from the right supplier, and the right quantity, at the right time. Sage X3 handles thorny issues like complex purchase orders, subcontracts, import declarations, and inter-company transactions with ease:
- Flexible data model incl. supplier, categories, products and units, pricing and discounts management
- Inter-company & inter-site transactions
- Commercial documents
- Purchasing costs management
- Requests for proposal
- Encumbrance accounting, multi-level signature management
- Purchase requests, purchase orders and contracts
- Purchase workflow automation
- Logistics: container and shipments optimization
- Stock valuation, MRP calculation
- Stock inquiries and traceability
- Receiving and quality control
- Supplier invoice entry and returns
- Tax and declarations
- Decision tools: buyer’s workbench
Business intelligence and reporting
Stay ahead of trends and turn insight into action with built-in analytics and a library of predefined reports that centralize data and deliver it on demand.
- User-defined dashboards & KPIs
- Configurable inquiries
- Audit trail from cumulative total to detail
- Library of over 400 reports
- Automatic printout triggering
Also, using the intuitive Excel-based Financial Reporting capabilities integrated with Sage X3, you can do flexible financial analysis, easily design reports, and automate the running and distribution of reports to teams or individuals.
You can expand core analytics and reporting capabilities with complementary Business Intelligence tools, such as Sage Enterprise Intelligence or Sage X3 Data & Analytics.
Document management and Microsoft Office® collaboration
Accelerate collaboration across the organization with simple document management integrated with the business workflows.
- Document and revision management
- Sharing by user, role, and project teams
- Safe document saving as part of the system database
- Microsoft Office integration. Data synchronization from Excel®, Word® or PowerPoint®. Generation of MS Office®, text, HTML or PDF files
Workflow automation and alerts
Streamline operations and increase the responsiveness of your organization, with automated workflows and alerts, configurable to meet your company unique business processes.
- Configurable triggering of workflows, based on any management event
- Alerts with contextual links to trigger further actions
- Information stored for accessibility and audits
Users can access all Sage X3 applications on any device, with popular Web desktop browsers or mobile browsers alike. All applications are designed for responsive display, leveraging the native capabilities of your devices for increased usability. Additionally, the following mobile applications are available for use on iOS, Windows or Android devices:
- Sales – My Customers (contacts, notes, credit limit, order history, active orders & status, deliveries, returns, invoices, payments)
- Sales – My Actions (approve/reject actions in the sales workflow)
- Sales – Price Inquiry
- Purchasing – My Actions (approve/reject actions in the buyer’s workflow)
- Purchasing – Price Inquiry
- Inventory – Available Stock (per product, site, date…)
- Employee – My Expenses (expense entry and approval workflow)
Fixed Assets – Inquiry and tracking
Sage X3 simplifies the management of your global operations. It can manage your global supply chain –procuring goods from various countries and/or selling to customers abroad– and can support international businesses with companies, branches, and facilities in multiple countries.
By design, Sage X3 can manage all transactions in multiple currencies and multiple languages, and automate inter-company, inter-site, inter-warehouse movements so you can streamline operations on a global scale, without the complexity of integrating multiple systems.
A multi-legislation system, Sage X3 can manage multiple charts of accounts, and simplifies compliance with local regulations and practices, while giving you a consolidated view of your global business.
- Local pre-settings (accounting core model, chart of accounts, tax codes, payment modes, etc.)
- Tax management (Sales tax, VAT…), including third-party live tax management services integration when necessary.
- Intrastat/ESD (European Union goods and services declaration)
- Bank file formats
- Payment processing (e.g. SEPA compliance)
- Fixed assets depreciation methods
- Other country-specific reporting and compliance requirements.
A set of 24 legislations and 15 languages is available to cover your needs for international deployment of the solution, in all the major economies of the world.
Sage X3 introduces a range of technology components that are recognized as the best, forward-looking choices in the industry for multi-browser and mobile usage, speed search, web service development, cloud database integration and document management. Its robust N-tier architecture can support hundreds of concurrent users with excellent performance. Refer to the Sage X3 Technology and Architecture document for details on technology components of the solution and the platforms supported.